Monday, November 13, 2006

Biochemical Regulation of Cell Function Practical Exam

Oh boy... Just finish my practical exam... Vmax came out in the paper today... I was so certain it will come out... I didn't get it at all... I didn't know to do... Yes... I don't think I did very well this time... Sigh... I was so silly... I was almost correct when I subsitute everything in the equation... I just did not get the 100 X Km means... Arr....
Oh sorry... You probably lost in space don't know what the hack I am talking about... Its ok... It is over... Just whinning a bit... Getting rid of all the tension that is building inside...
Tomorrow is another day that I need to fight the battle... Paper 2 is on thursday... Err... I got to focus.... Really got to buck up... No more procastinating... Err... I want to finish this well... Biochem you are an ant... I am going to overcome you... You are so easy to understand... And I will score a good grade!!! I am going to score a good GRADE!!!!!.....
Yes... That feels better... :D

No comments: