Someone told me that my blog is generally very depressing...
I shall say "Well thank you..."
I guess.... so is Ecclesiastes....
[You know, I used to just say the darnest thing and don't really care what people say or think about me.... However, when I grow in experience, I realised some truth, and you know some truth are not so... rather some people do not like the truth.... What Jack Nicholson (by the way, one of my favorite actors) will say, "you want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!" Anyway, I realised people can get misunderstanding very easily even when you have not the least intention to.... So for the statement I say above.... I will repeat again... (I have finally learnt to be political...!!! Hoooray... All thanks to my training with highly sensitive people in my life... Thank you....)]
I guess.... so is Ecclesiastes very depressing.... (But we know the ending...) Right.. there you go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recall about the past few weeks sermons.... Intrigues me:
I'd been sick for quite a long time... In fact the whole of last year.... A friend came with good intentions and ask me...
Friend 1: Gary, how come you are always sick?
Me: Not enough sleep I suppose...
Friend 1: Oh... Have you been praying?
Me: Why?
Friend: Oh... If you have been praying... If your life with God is right you should be tired... You know hor... I also very tired... But after I pray.... I feel so much better... I think you should pray then you won't be sick...
Me: I will keep that in mind...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish List
1. Wisdom
2. Understanding
3. Knowledge
4. Influence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer List
1. Finish my last lap of studies well
2. A good career
3. Health (Have not been well a long long time... Probably due to sinus...)
4. Ability to influence
5. Good relationship
6. Vision and dreams in this lifetime can be fulfilled (Life is short. Make full use of it!)
7. Strengthen and develop my medulla and pre-frontal cortex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment