Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Covetousness


"Tom has just got this Be-au-ti-ful house.Why can't we have something that?
Why can't you be be like Mary? She is such a gem. Dick is so fortunate.
Harry and Susie are such great workers. Why don't I have workers like that?
Wow, Lucy! Your convertible is Fan-tas-tic!
I wish I was half as smart as you."

Sounds familiar? Ever heard someone saying those?
That is probably because it has been around since the fall of Adam, the first man.
Hence a Higher Being has to intervene on earthly matters, sending texts from heaven
That day, Mosses was carrying the latest tablet PC from Apple.
It was called, iStone.
It was on this iStone Tablet,
God Whatsapp Mosses His Instructions,
at Mount Sinai.
Perhaps the 3G reception there was better.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, 
thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, 
nor his manservant, 
nor his maidservant, 
nor his ox, 
nor his ass, 
nor any thing that is thy neighbour's." 
~ Ten Commandments


No comments: