Recently, I was introduced to the term "Trench Buddies" recently. Interesting term I would say. It is not a common to to me, maybe to others, but not to me. Rarely use it.
Anyway, I did a Google search on "Trench Buddies". I got lots of blogs hits returns, mostly Christians' blogs that says you got to avoid "Tench Buddies" as your life-partner. I guess those are most probably from the same church writing about the same sermon in their Cell Group.
Anyway, I did a Google search on "Trench Buddies". I got lots of blogs hits returns, mostly Christians' blogs that says you got to avoid "Tench Buddies" as your life-partner. I guess those are most probably from the same church writing about the same sermon in their Cell Group.
I also got hits about how husbands and wives relate themselves as "Trench Buddies". Well, I am not surprised. Married couples do go through thick and thin together. That is why they are married isn't it? And that is a never-ending process...
Now, here is a group of people advising not to be romantically involved with "Trench Buddies" and another group that describe their relationship as Comrades-in-Arms. Interesting phenomenon isn't it?
Ok... Something to ponder about... Do you rather live with someone for the rest of your life knowing that you two can stick through thick and thin? Or do you rather find a romantic life partner that is not tried and tested?
I suppose different individuals yields different results....
No comments:
Post a Comment