I looked at my schedule and I knew that I will have a hard time doing this module. I know I have got 4 reports due on the 10 August. I knew that everyday before 28 July I have got classes. I planned to do all my reports during the term break from 30 July to 3 august. But what I did not plan it a series of unfortunate events.
23 July I was very sick, I took MC and stayed home to rest. I took medicine and I knock out completely. 24 July I received a call just as I woke up at 630 am. I got the news that my grandfather pass away. The whole week I skipped school and took leave for the wake.
The funeral was on 29 July, and the week after there were so much to do. We are also concern about my grandmother. Worried that her depression will elapse. We took turns to stay over and take care of her while trying to recover from my flu and the many sleepless nights.
The term break was over. I have not done anything. Finally, it was due. 9 August I emailed my lecturer asking for extension explaining what happened. Thank God for the favor he gave me. My lecturer said its OK to extend.
By then I am very stress out already. I got 4 reports due which I can't finish. I am also very busy in the office. Thank God again for favor, I manage to apply for leave in the midst when everyone is "fighting fire" in the office. I took leave on 17 August thinking that if I can manage to finish all these that week. I can do my Poster Presentation for the week after next.
What do you know? Bad things do happen to good people. 17 August again, I woke up in the morning receiving news that my girlfriend's grandmother just pass away. She was very close to her. I had to go support her. So I went down and stayed with her until noon. I went home, did some work. The next day, I thought that if I concentrate and try to finish everything that day I can go to the wake at night to accompany her, giving her support. That day, I woke up in the morning, I switched on my computer, wanting to do my report, my computer crashed. I spent the rest of the day trying to salvage my reports that are saved on my hardisc. Thank God again. I manage to retrieve my data. That night I went done to accompany her. 19 August I manage to borrowed a computer from Charles. Thank God his Sister-in-law left a computer in Singapore but she flew to Australia to study. But I only got the computer from his at night. That night I went to the wake and came back at 3am.
All my reports are not done yet. I have a Poster Presentation yet done due on 22 August. Thank God my lab partner knew about my series of unfortunate events. She offered to do the Poster by herself so I can quickly finish up my reports. I was humbled.
Now I left my 4 reports to finished and another Medical Presentation to do for 27 August.
Will God appear again? I am sure He will!
No comments:
Post a Comment