
I am introducing a new series called "Daily Confessions". I will post something to confess and mediate upon for 30 days. Hope it benefits you in one way, or another.
I am Who I am because of What I am made OF! God...
*Disclaimer!:
I DID NOT in anyway say I am made from God, made to be God, made out of God, or ranked myself among God, or self-proclaimed to be a god. I DID NOT also say I am God.
I SAID I am made OF God. I am made in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). God breath a breathe of life in me (Genesis 2:7). And the Holy Spirit resides in me (1 Corinthians 6:19, John 14:16-17).
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. " ~ Genesis 1:27 (KJV)
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. " ~ Genesis 2:7 (KJV)
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" ~ 1 Corinthians 6:19 (KJV)
"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever-- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you." ~ John 14:16-17 (KJV)
No comments:
Post a Comment