Even felt that your head weighs a ton? Breathing gets heavier. Heartbeat went faster. Vision gets blurred. Head spinning. Starting to have illusion. Feel like throwing up. Brain feel so congested it felt like exploding. Heart sank down it felt as if it is going to stop.
Does it sound like taking drugs? I don't know I have not taken drug before. But if it does, who needs drugs which cost so much? Just get a hectic lifestyle like me. Get so busy in life continuously for 3 years. You can find permanent "high".
Maybe I have not been asking God. So...
Dear God this is a list of what I need:
I need a house fully paid for (a condo? at least a 4-5 room HDB flat)
I need a car fully paid for (Nissan March? Of cos BMW is my favourite)
I need a promising career
I need a promotion
I need creative ideas
I need favors
I need helps
I need partnerships
I need my own businesses
I need rest
I need a life
I need a break
I need recreation
I need a holiday
I need Club Med
I need my school fees paid off
I need wisdom
I need God's power
I need strength
Most importantly, I need God....
1 comment:
"Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint" Sounds familar to you? Wait upon the Lord, and ur wish list shall be fufilled at His timing
Post a Comment