Monday, May 21, 2007

Yet another day...

Woke up today slightly feverish... Head spins like a top... Felt that my brain is going to explode... Contemplating whether should I stay at home rest or die die push myself up to go church... Then a sms came... My CGL is down with fever... Which means I got to go...

Went to church... Felt terrible... Felt like I will drop dead anytime... I bit my lips and hang on... Throughout the service I felt as if I was a time-bomb, going to ignite anytime... It was horrible... Once pastor closes his sermon, I made my way back home, and dropped on my bed...

Thank God Esther called me at 5pm... I couldn't hear my alarm... I dragged myself up and went back to church again... Got to help Edmund with Emerge talentine...

I was in cold sweat the whole time.... Pespiring like crazy... I felt horrible... But I had to go on... My stagehands are first time doing back-stage... I had to doubble-up...

Long day tomorrow... Long week to come... Wish me luck... Remember me in your prayers...

Yet another day to come....

No comments: