Have not been blogging for a long time... Got so busy at work... ASEAN conference just finished yesterday... School is crazy... Been missing school this whole week due to the conference...
But this is not the end. Tomorrow is yet another challenging day... Service in the morning, rushing to CG immediately after that... Then back to church to help out in Emerge...
Next week is more... I got to rush out a report (in fact it was done and submitted but the organisers wants it to be in the "new format", so I have to RE-write it...Tsk...) and a presentation and the script of the presentation by Thursday. But Monday morning I got to clear up for the conference, Tuesday I need to go on leave because I have got a test today... But I postpone it to Tuesday.. I have got to work today... Thursday we got to rehearse for the presentation... Friday is the presentation...
Looks like a long week ahead... Oh.. No.. no.. Please don't misunderstand me... I can take the pressure... I can cope with stress... It is my flesh, my physical body that cannot take the fatigueness...
I think I am getting old...
No comments:
Post a Comment