I went to visit my grandmother last night. Wanted to spend time with her. Brought her shopping at Ang Mo Kio central, and I bought her a box of simple hair dye. I think she was very happy. On our way back, grandma met her friends along the way. She seems to be very proud of me. Everyone she sees, she introduced me to them telling them how happy she was that I brought her shopping and that I bought her something. It is as if I bought her gold.
I looked at her smiles and excitment as she boasted about her grandson, me. Tears filled my eyes. It makes me happy to see her happy.
We chated the whole night. She has so much to talk to me. I guessed she really missed me.
However, my heart is very burdened. I wished I have more time with her. I wished I have more money to buy her more things and bring her on a holiday. I wished she will be healthy till the day I get married, and have kids. I wished that she will see my kids grow up.
My heart is filled with this burden. I pray I have more time...
No comments:
Post a Comment