Friday, August 22, 2008

Palsm GQV

Jesus, I am afraid. I am afraid.

I can't go on any more.

But NO, For YOU have not given us fear, but power and love and a sound mind. Help me Lord, my wonderful savoiur. Strengthen me. I can't do it without You. Fill my heart with faith. Holy Spirit, take over me. O' God, lift me up, encourage me.

I can't, I can't. I don't want to go on. O' Jesus , please, let this cup pass from me. I can't. It is too much for me. No.... O' God, please...

Yes, I know You at Gethsemane. Strengthen me to go on. Apart from You I alone cannot do anything. I can because You are with me. Hear the cry of my heart O' Lord. Hear my cry.

Arm me with the breastplate of righteousness, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit. Come with me and I will not be afraid. Let us dash through the enemy lines. For You are with me, who can be against me? Nothing that come against me shall prosper. For greater is You who is in me than is in the world.

Jesus fill me. Anoint me. Strengthen me. I believe, I believe, I believe...

~ My Prayer

No comments: