Blog closed and shifted to Wordpress...
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
G-Strings is a blog site that GARY hopes to STRINGS up all his friends and FIRMs his ASSociates. It is a place where he posts his life experiences; his laughter & joy; struggles & pain. And finally how he breaks through, victoring against all odds.
1 comment:
I keep track of blogs that mention massage because it is a category in which I manage a website called Massage Schools Guide.
Frankly, my reason for visiting and commenting has nothing to do with massage. It is really about the cleverness of your blog title. When I looked down at the source of the info I was reading I was surprised at the suggestiveness and, knuckle-dragging male that I am, I had to see where this was coming from.
I must admit that once I got here I looked around a bit and found some very inspirational content I appreciate it!
Take care.
Terry
Post a Comment