I asked someone, "How can I to put myself in a better position for a relationship? What kind of man are ladies looking for? What are the criterias of a good life partner? And how can I (or men) improve themselves to be a better partner?"
I think I met most of those she described. Why am I still single? .... Oh well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay -
Somebody that is caring, considerate, sensitive to your needs..but maintains their own mind and independance. Somebody that doesn't agree with everything I say just for an easy life.
A strong mind.
Passion - a very important one. I want a man who knows what he cares about and will fight for it. I do not want a man who has no ambition, this is not related to money at all..but I want somebody that wakes up every day and represents what he believes in.
Somebody fun, that doesn't take life too seriously.
Someone HYGIENIC. Very important, someone who takes pride and smells good.
Somebody compassionate who cares about the world and what's going on in it.
Somebody attentive..
Somebody who does the little things. I don't want big grand gestures. If I happen to make a casual comment about something and then he actions it, that will get serious cool points with me.
Somebody who allows me to trust them easily..I do not want or need a man to be by my side all the time..but somebody who shows me he is proud to be with me.
Someone who cares about their family.
Someone intelligent, I do not want somebody with the brain of a toilet brush. I want intellect and exciting conversation.
...Shall I go on?
The thing is my friend, I am completely open minded to the fact I may fall in love with somebody that bears none of these qualities.
No comments:
Post a Comment