I fell sick today, very ill. It inspired several thoughts within me. I felt cold when I was shivering, not the physical "cold", but emotionally. I was on my bed the whole day today. There I was thinking, how I wished there was someone here with me.
Maybe there is a void in my heart that need some filling in. Maybe man are not made to be alone. I do not know why. All I know is, me, I miss the idea of having someone. Someone who will be there when I need her. Someone who will encourage me when I am discourage. Someone who will give me a towel when I needed it.
Just as this post is titled, I am sharing my feelings. I missed loving and being loved and having that special someone around. I miss having someone to share my joy and my pain with. I miss a lot of things...
Yes. This flu is messing with my mind as well... I better sign off here... Tata...
No comments:
Post a Comment