I had a filming job, I needed good looking models/actors. So I happened to ask this friend (let's call him Friend 1) to help ask his friends and send me some of their pictures. When I recieved the pictures, I told Friend 1 that his friends are very pretty. Is that a problem?
His friends send me their resume without sending me their contact number. So I asked Friend 1 for their number. He in turn questioned me on why I needed their number. So I patiently explained to him, that contact number is required when you send a resume for any job because I need to contact them.
Today, he said this to me which I felt it is a little uncalled for: "But frankly speaking, I didn't like the feel when you told me how pretty they are, and when you told me you need their numbers.... I just feel your comment can put you in v dangerous places. no point tempting yourself"
Serious, I can't understand where he is coming from. I feel rather insulted my integrity. I mean, it is frustrating to even need to explain that I need their number because it is part of every resume. Don't you think?
Some people are just emotionally tiring to be around with. In my opinion...
No comments:
Post a Comment