Today, a tele-marketer from C****** Fitness Gym called.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guy: Hi Sir, we want to invite you to our gym with one free session and we are having a promotion.
Me: It ok thanks. I already have a gym.
Guy: But it is different.
Me: Right... How different.
Guy: We have personal trainer and classes.
Me: Ok
(Silence...)
Guy: Arr... We have a promotion now..
Me: What is your promotion?
Guy: Err.... Give me a minute let me check huh... Because we have a promotion, let me check the promotion for you...
Me: (eyes rolling)
Guy: Ok Sir, if you sign up now we will waive off the enrollment fee, and you can pay the subscription and add on a err.. a personal trainer? Ya, personal trainer why not?
Me: (eyes rolling) Ok?...!...?....
Guy: Ya
(Silence....)
Guy: Would you like to sign up for our gym?
Me: No I am not interested thank you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singapore is a Service-Base Industry. You are asking me to sign up your promotion and you say "wait I don't know what is it I am checking it for you." And your promotion is free enrollment?
How can Singapore compete with the rising of the neighbouring countries in terms of service if thnigs do not improve?
The other day I went to a boutique and I approached the sales girl. "I bought 2 shirts the other day, one of them the button came off and the other has a hole. Can I change them?"
To my surprise, the sales girl answered: "I don't know. Can you wait for the cashier to come back?"
Even the government sector is talking about Service Excellence...
Service Industry please... For the love of God... Buck up...
No comments:
Post a Comment