Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life...


Life is not a bed of roses...


My life had not been as smooth sailing as it seems. The past few years, I have encountered lots of downhills; much disappointments; many letdowns; much betrayals and rejections... There were many hurdles to overcome; many undeserved treatments, accusations to endure...

I have been on an emotional roller coaster, going to places that many had not. I have crossed boundaries that defines sanity and came back. I was so psychically tired, I started hallucinating. Many times, I can't differentiate between realities. I had to choose what reality was.

It is true. "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he" ~ Proverbs 23:4 (NKJV). The battle in the mind is the fiercest fight. Physical wound does not kill a man. But scars of life can change one's thoughts. Some are good change, some not. When you learn to put them down to life experience, you travel along the learning curve of life.

Who knows what lies ahead in your life? We are just doing the best of what we can and the best of what we know how.

Life ain't pretty. But there are adorable moments. Those were the beautiful moments you wished that time just stall. Those will always be in the archives of your memory.

What is most important is to treasure each day of your life, treasure the people around you, treasure the time you have with them. Because everything you see on earth are temporary (2 Corinthians 4:18). You never know when you might just lose everything overnight.

Life is just... Unpredictable...

No comments: