This has been one of the most stressful week of all. I have been going in late for the past few days. Big boss asked me to give her a solution for this late habit.
Well, you can say anything you want.
I have only 3 hours to sleep every night, by the time I finished school and reached home, its 12+, by the time I settle down, its 2+ in the morning. I haven't even do my assignments.
I have not been getting enough rest for so long, I am starting to hallucinate.
After 5 months of sick-free lifestyle since February, I am falling sick again.
All I can think off now is to crawl back into my bed, turn on my air-condition and hide under my very comfortable, duck-feathered quilt and hibernate for a good 3 years...
Back to the job issue. Maybe I just have to quit my job, or take a half day job scheme.
"You will feel things that will cloud your judgement. This enemy within is strong and unpredictable. Control these emotions or the fight cannot be won. The others have failed. Learn from them, but do not follow."
No comments:
Post a Comment