I have finally accomplished a Goal that was set 3 years ago. But every year it just get further and further from accomplishing it.
Today, I am offically 72.7 kg. Exceeded 0.3 kg from my target of 73 kg.
I have lost a total of 16 kg in 2 months. I was 89 kg, now 72.7 kg.
It all happened by a decision, which became a determination and evolved into a discipline. It is hardwork and no shortcut.
Now I have proven that though things may seem impossible. They can be done. If there is a will, there is a way. It all lies in your Decision.
Now I hit my target. But I am not satisified yet. Maybe I shall lose another 4 kg. What do you think? (Please post on the Comment)
I think now the next thing I will be doing is to get a 6 pack abs and train up my chest and shoulders. I am thinking 4 months. Any body builder people have any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment