Yesterday I went out shopping with two ladies... That was my first time going out this year... Or some would say my "virgin" dinner cum shopping trip in the new year... Yes I know... It's pathetic... Well... Some people just don't have that luxury anymore... Sigh...
The date... Hmm... Is it call a date? Anyway... It was classic... We say the most "sa-la" thing that any one can ever imagine... It was hilarious....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friend 1: I like this top on the manequin... But I can't find a belt for it...
Gary: Try the belt on the manequin la...
Friend 1: Ya... But I can't find where it is place...
Friend 2: Just strip it off her....
Gary: Classic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friend 2: That day I was shopping... I was looking at a pair of jeans... Then my friend came over... As he approach... The hanger drop to the floor and I say "See la... When you come, my pants drop...."
Gary: Classic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary: Hey... Did I just heard you praying??
Friend 2: No I am singing... I love tounges.... They are frenchy....
Gary: Classic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't this a classic? These are my friends who make my day...
The date... Hmm... Is it call a date? Anyway... It was classic... We say the most "sa-la" thing that any one can ever imagine... It was hilarious....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friend 1: I like this top on the manequin... But I can't find a belt for it...
Gary: Try the belt on the manequin la...
Friend 1: Ya... But I can't find where it is place...
Friend 2: Just strip it off her....
Gary: Classic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friend 2: That day I was shopping... I was looking at a pair of jeans... Then my friend came over... As he approach... The hanger drop to the floor and I say "See la... When you come, my pants drop...."
Gary: Classic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary: Hey... Did I just heard you praying??
Friend 2: No I am singing... I love tounges.... They are frenchy....
Gary: Classic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't this a classic? These are my friends who make my day...
No comments:
Post a Comment