Saturday, January 13, 2007

My New Timetable

My new timetable is out... From 20 Jan 2007 till 25 Apr 2007... You will not believe this...

I have classes on Both Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 6pm... For crying out loud... We are part-time students... With full-time day jobs... I got to work from Mondays all the way till Fridays... 8am to 530pm... Got lessons after work 7pm to 10pm... And there are Saturdays and Sundays classes? One of the Saturdays, I even have a 10am to 10pm lesson...

Oh my God... Did I sign up for a degree night class or did I just sign a document that sold my soul away... Goodness... I am not a machine... Even machines cannot go on 24-7 everyday... And the school expects us to study after every lessons and do well...

RIDICULOUS....

Well I guess that is life... There are always unreasonable requests... I guess I just have to make some changes, lower expectations, and just settle for less... Arr!!! I hate to settle for less...

*clears throat* Ex.. sss... cus... ssss.... me.... *nod & smile* I just got ROBERTED....

No comments: