Gee... 2006... What a year... It just pass like that... That is how important time is... When it pass you by you cannot get it back..
Today.. Jeremy, a friend I knew since Sec 1.. He said.. "Hey guess what? This is our 13th year!"
Yeah... That is how time flies..
Time... Something that everyone has... Everyone needs more... Everyone work against... There is so much to do yet so little time... Oh... Wait.. Everyone has 24 hrs a day... Well that is little... Or am I too greedy? Too many to acomplish?
Tomorrow is my Exam.. Paper 1 of 3... Goodness... Again?? I thought I have just finished a paper.. Why yes... Everything now seems to be "like chasing the wind"... Until that "day". 1.5 more years and I am a free-man... Counting down that day to come... When I finally get to do what I have put on hold....
吃盡苦中苦,方為人上人。
Oh well.. Old saying... But it cheers you up... Ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment